Liveable & Sustainable Thinphu
Over the years, we have solved many distinctive and challenging projects for our customers. Mandala’s Project excellence programme is dedicated to providing clients with world class project management competencies and the very best results.
3D experience platform - Intelligent, resilient, and resource-full cities and territories.
See how Mandala supports 3DEXPERIENE City in Thinphu to work of governmental leaders, citizens, businesses, and the research community to collaborate in building a smart, sustainable, resilient, and prosperous Thinphu.
For managers of territorial and urban projects in Thinphu, 3DEXPERIENCity offers game changing innovation to manage territorial complexity, ease the challenges of multi-stakeholder collaboration, and optimize the sharing of data across disciplinary silos to enable territories to transform themselves and become more sustainable, resilient, and resource-full.
Supporting tasks from planning for a new urban district to managing the ongoing operations of an existing campus, Mandala 3DEXPERIENCity® leverages the power of Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE® platform to bring together a wide range of territorial data with our industry-leading analytical, modeling, simulation and lifecycle management capabilities. 3DEXPERIENCity® uses a data-rich semantic 3D model to enable ‘what if’ scenario planning to test new projects and support research into optimized solutions for urban and infrastructure planning, logistics and territorial management, and environmental adaption.
- Holistic view of urban and territorial processes- Federate all data into a ‘single source of truth’ so that interactions between subsystems can be visualized and managed for efficient, effective growth.
- Optimize project success - Visualize projects in immersive 3D context models to build consensus on new projects and ensure that new work is done ‘right the first time’, reducing costs due to delay and uncertainty.
- Manage volatility in the development market - Leverage risk analysis and conduct ‘what if’ scenario simulations to gain insight into the impacts of future development choices.
- Accelerate planning and construction processes - Achieve efficiency in project planning, coordination and scheduling by utilizing centralized GIS and city information data for future work.
- Gain visibility and insight - Gather user and device data to visualize interactions, virtualize processes and optimize future performance of urban and territorial systems.